Three flee after accident on Interstate 35 in Oklahoma City
Troopers divert traffic off Interstate 35 South in Oklahoma City due to an injury accident. Three people fled the scene.
Three people fled the scene of an accident on Interstate 35 south Thursday night, Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
A two-vehicle injury accident occurred on Interstate 35 south and SE 25, trooper Betsy Randolph said.
Three people, two men and a woman, ran from the scene, Randolph said.
All southbound traffic in the area was being diverted to the SE 25 exit.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed