Three men, two of them felons, arrested for buying gun at Oklahoma City show
A tattoo on one man's face alerted a police officer at an Oklahoma City gun show to check his criminal background.
Three men, two of them felons, were arrested after buying a gun at a weekend gun show, Oklahoma City police reported Wednesday.
David Lee Jackson Jr., 22, Midarreon Cook, 21, and Daveon Jackson, 21, were arrested Sunday afternoon after an officer pulled over David Jackson for making an improper right turn.
Videoview all videos
Jan 2A tattoo on one man's face alerted a police officer at an...
Photoview all photos
A police officer working overtime at a gun show at State Fair Park saw three men put money together to buy a gun. One man had a distinctive tattoo of “XV” under his right eye, and the officer checked the tattoo in a database, according to the report.
The database showed David Jackson had this tattoo and that he had two deferred felony convictions and a pending felony case in Oklahoma County, according to the report.
The three men left the gun show in a car and were pulled over after David Jackson made an illegal right turn from the parking lot onto south May Avenue, police said.
David Jackson told the officer he was coming from the gun show where his friend bought a gun and that the gun was in the car's glove box, according to the report.
When the officer searched the men and the car, he found a 9 mm handgun, a magazine and a receipt for the gun.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in