Three Oklahoma companies make Fortune's best list
Oklahoma-based Chesapeake Energy Corp., Devon Energy Corp. and QuikTrip have maintained their place on Fortune's annual list of the best companies to work for.
Videoview all videos
Jan 16Three Oklahoma companies made Fortune Magazine's list of...
Devon, which moved up to No. 27 this year, is looking to add to its workforce.
“It is our fine employees — the people who create our corporate culture — who make Devon a great place to work,” CEO John Richels said in a statement. “We are pleased and proud Devon Energy has made the Fortune list again this year.
“We see this as further affirmation of our values. Working as a team, doing the right thing, being a good neighbor; these are shared commitments that contribute to a tremendously rewarding workplace.”
Business Photo Galleriesview all
Expanded Chesapeake coverage
Chesapeake coverage on NewsOK:
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort