Three OSU football games and one OU game are ranked in ESPNU's top 11 games for last season
ESPNU is replaying its top 25 college football games
Three OSU games and one OU game — including two games the schools would just as soon forget about — are included in the top 11 of the ESPNU Marathon of Top 25 College Football Games from last season.
ESPNU's marathon of the Top 25 games, which began Sunday, will run through Monday night. ESPN's Stats and Info team, led by BCS expert Brad Edwards, ranked No. 6 to No. 25.
The order of the final five games will be decided by fans through a SportsNation poll on ESPN.com. The top five finalists: Baylor's 50-48 victory over TCU, Michigan's 35-31 victory over Notre Dame, Michigan State's 37-31 victory over Wisconsin, Stanford's 56-48 triple-overtime victory over USC, and USC's 38-35 victory over Oregon.
The four games involving OSU and OU with game's ranking and air times:
No. 11. Iowa State's 37-31 double-overtime victory over OSU, 8:30 p.m. Friday.
No. 9. OSU's 52-45 victory over Kansas State, 3 p.m. Saturday.
No. 7. Baylor's 45-38 victory over OU, 8:30 p.m. Saturday.
No. 6. OSU's 41-38 overtime victory over Stanford in the Fiesta Bowl, noon Sunday.
Other Big 12 games in the top 25:
No. 12, Texas A&M's 42-38 loss to Arkansas, 6 p.m. Friday.
No. 14, Kansas State's 53-50 four-overtime victory over Texas A&M, 6 p.m. Thursday.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater