Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Did you know you were eight yards shy of 100 before that final rush, and does that streak mean anything to you? Not really. Coach Fedora and coach Luper told me I only had 10 yards (left) to get 100. How much are you looking forward to OU next week? I'm looking forward to it big time. It's a passionate game for us as players and for the fans. And because of the big loss last year. It was minor mistakes that we made, so I'm just looking forward to it. By Darnell Mayberry
Three questions: With Cowboys RB Dantrell Savage
What happened to you on the last play when you got banged up?I broke to the outside, and a guy grabbed me. I tried to stay up, but I should have gone down. My head hit the ground and my face mask came over my eye. I just didn't feel like getting up. I had a major migraine.
Photoview all 35 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater