Three to face trial in Oklahoma toddler's death
DEWEY - Three Dewey residents were bound over for trial this week in the February homicide of a 15-month-old girl who suffered chronic abuse.
Special Judge John Gerkin concluded a preliminary hearing Tuesday for Marcus Trinidad Mitchell, 23; Ashley Ann Williamson Mitchell, 24; and Juanachellee Lanyl Fitch, 48. They were charged in the death in March.
The three will appear in court Nov. 7 for their formal arraignment.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister