Thunder 88, Timberwolves 85: Thunder earns first win
Nick Collison’s value goes beyond the stat sheet — even on a night he posts a double-double.Collison’s driving left-handed, four-foot hook shot with 16.4 seconds left gave Oklahoma City a 3-point cushion Sunday night at the Ford Center. On the defensive end Collison grabbed his 10th rebound to help Oklahoma City escape with an 88-85 win over Minnesota, the first win in Thunder history.
Videoview all videos
Nov 3On Sunday night, there was a name that seemed to be on...
Nov 3Berry Tramel and Darnell Mayberry recap the Thunder's...
Nov 3Desmond Mason and the OKC Thunder claim the franchise's...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister