Thunder acquire dunk champion Nate Robinson in trade
Nate Robinson is best known for his slam dunk contest success.
He is the only player to have won the contest three times. The fact that he's only 5-foot-9 elevates the accomplishment even more.
Videoview all videos
Feb 26A recap of the All-Star break, the trades and a look...
Feb 25Thunder's Sam Presti talks about the recent trades and...
Feb 25Jenni Carlson and Berry Tramel talk about how Kendrick...
Feb 24Jenni Carlson and Berry Tramel discuss who the Thunder...
Feb 24Jenni Carlson and Berry Tramel discuss the trades the...
Photoview all 25 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
A first-round draft pick out of Washington, Robinson has only played for the Knicks and the Celtics. He spent the first four years of his career and part of the 2009-10 season in New York, then was traded to the Celtics in a trade that involved Eddie House and Bill Walker.
"Will miss all my Boston fans," Robinson wrote on his Twitter account Thursday afternoon. "I love y'all."
A minute later, though, he said that he needed to change his Celtics background on his account, and another minute later, he was asking what jersey number he should wear with the Thunder.
Robinson has averaged 7.1 points and 1.9 assists in 17.9 minutes this season.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 12316OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7699Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6657Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6438Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5739Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4894Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4675Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers