Thunder Alley place to show world our enthusiastic fans
I've never been to Thunder Alley during a game, but I've always thought that it showed the world how enthusiastic Oklahoma City is about its NBA team.
NewsOK Related Articles
The letter from Dallas resident Joe Harry (Your Views, May 25) confirms that non-Oklahomans think like I do about the importance of showing how we feel about our team in this “small market.” Closing Thunder Alley because of an isolated incident would be like closing Interstate 35 because of a car accident.
Tom McNeill, Healdton
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes