Thunder assign Lamb, Orton to Tulsa
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Oklahoma City Thunder has assigned guard two players to its NBA Developmental League team in Tulsa.
General Manager Sam Presti announce Monday that guard Jeremy Lamb and center Daniel Orton were being sent to the Tulsa 66ers.
Lamb played for the Thunder in 16 games this season, averaging 4 minutes and 1.7 points per game.
Orton played in one game for the Thunder, scoring 2 points in 2 minutes of play against Cleveland on Nov. 11th.
Both players are expected to dress Tuesday when the 66ers play the Energy in Des Moines, Iowa.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater