Thunder fan Ethan Burton, Clinton
"I am 18 years old and actually paid for my season tickets myself. I had always thought from when the Thunder first arrived that it would be really cool to be able to go to the games. Then the thought came over me that maybe I really could afford to buy season tickets — even at my age.
NewsOK Related Articles
"The hardest part I thought was going to be getting my parents to say, 'Yes you can drive to OKC 43 times all by yourself.' But actually, they were surprisingly opened minded about it....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister