Thunder guard Russell Westbrook injured in U.S. Olympic win
NewsOK Related Articles
Westbrook has never missed an NBA game since being drafted fourth overall in 2008. His 312 consecutive games played in the regular season lead all active NBA players.
Westbrook is averaging 9.3 points, 1.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists in seven games during the London Olympics. Westbrook, Durant and Thunder guard James Harden are among six first-time Olympians on this year's roster for Team USA.
The U.S. went on to defeat Argentina 109-83 on Friday and will face Spain, featuring Thunder forward Serge Ibaka, at 9 a.m. Central Time on Sunday.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 33223Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15512Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9978Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9860Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9472Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8063Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8003Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister