Thunder-Lakers Game 4 quoteboard: TNT's Kevin Harlan says 'Thunder has broken the collective heart of the Lakers'
A look at what players, coaches, analysts and others were saying during and after Game 4 between the Lakers and Thunder.
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING
Here is a look at what players, coaches, analysts and others were saying during and after Game 4 between the Lakers and Thunder:
Videoview all videos
May 20Darnell Mayberry and Berry Tramel recap OKC's thrilling...
Photoview all 37 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* TNT game analyst Steve Kerr: “This was totally different. The Lakers were in their own beds last night. This was not your typical back-to-back situation.”
* Kerr: “Can you imagine if you're a lifelong Sonics fan to sit here and watch this club, which has an unlimited future? They left you, broke your heart.”
* Kerr: “How about the play of Kevin Durant late in games in the playoffs? He had the game winner ... against Dallas. He had the game winner in Game 2 against the Lakers. I mean he has been ridiculous.”
* TNT play-by-play man Kevin Harlan: “The Thunder has broken the collective heart of the Lakers for the second time in three games.”
* Durant: “We just kept believing. On defense, we just kept helping each other out. Russell (Westbrook) was great for us in getting us back into this game.”
* Durant on what he saw on the final shot: “I knew (Metta World Peace) was going to play off of me just a little bit. Getting to the rim, I didn't want to chance that with (Andrew Bynum). I saw some air space and I was able to knock it down.”
* Westbrook: “I knew we could win it the whole time. My job as a point guard is to come out and keep competing.”
* Westbrook: “I just tried to stay confident (after the injury before halftime) and come out and be positive. I was a little stiff. We needed this win and I just came back out and tried to get it.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7620Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6948Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6645Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients