Thunder mascot won't be unveiled for months
Oklahoma City’s NBA team has a nickname, logo and team uniforms.But what about the mascot? Thunder fans will have to wait. “There will not be a mascot at the start of the season,” said team spokesman Dan Mahoney. “It might not be ready until the second half of the season, maybe even after the All-Star break (in February).
Videoview all videos
Sep 29Former OSU Cowboy John Lucas is excited to have an...
Sep 29Angi joins Linda Miller to talk about the new NBA jerseys...
Sep 30The former OSU and Hornets star is happy to be back yet...
Sep 29The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel and Darnell Mayberry give...
Sep 29A Longhorn playing in the land of the Sooners? The...
Sep 30Unveiling of the Thunder uniforms, home and road.
Sep 29Fox Sports Net will televise 60 to 65 Oklahoma Thunder...
News Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed