DARNELL MAYBERRY, Thunder/NBA writer
* Mavericks 111, Thunder 107:: The Thunder won't go fishing without a fight. It should be suspense-filled until the end. But it's time to dust off the fishing rods. It was a good year.
JOHN ROHDE, Thunder/NBA writer
* Mavericks 111, Thunder 89: A tough way to end a terrific season, but Monday's blunder proves to be too much to overcome for Thunder.
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* Mavericks 96, Thunder 92: The Thunder goes down but goes down fighting. The Mavs are simply the better team.
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* Mavericks 102, Thunder 90: The Thunder had its chance(s) in Oklahoma City. Those chances are gone. The Mavericks smell blood.
MIKE SHERMAN, Sports Editor
* Mavericks 101, Thunder 96: The Mavericks don't want to come back to OKC and will do whatever it takes to stop Durant and Westbrook down the stretch. Can Harden or Ibaka make the big shots?