Thunder notebook: Durant still nervous
Durant still nervousKevin Durant, the league’s Rookie of the Year, said before Wednesday night’s game that he doesn’t feel any different going into his second season than he felt as a rookie. Durant said he still gets nervous before games, and the jitters don’t subside until tip-off.
Videoview all videos
Oct 10The Thunder Dancers get their hair professionally cut and...
Oct 9It's the week we've all been waiting for - with two big...
Oct 8 Does pre-season really matter, and who talks tougher PJ...
Oct 7With injuries already a problem for Thunder, how will...
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M