Thunder notebook: Kevin Durant has comfortable lead
Videoview all videos
Apr 9Kendrick Perkins once again tangled with the Nuggets'...
Photoview all 20 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The Thunder's final game is at home against Milwaukee on Wednesday, while the Lakers close out the season that same night at — you guessed it — Sacramento.
The Thunder has signed guard Robert Vaden from the Tulsa 66ers and assigned him back to Tulsa.
Originally acquired by the Thunder from Charlotte during the 2009 NBA Draft, Vaden has played the entire 2010-11 season with the 66ers, averaging 10.4 points, 2.4 rebounds, 2.2 assists and shooting 39.2 percent (74 for 189) from 3-point range.
A 6-foot-5 product of Alabama-Birmingham, Vaden averaged 17.6 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists his senior season in college and spent the 2009-10 season with Imola in the Italian second division.
Sunday's game at the Lakers will begin the Thunder's 17th and final back-to-back of the season. OKC has swept six back-to-backs, is 12-4 on the first night and 9-7 on the second night. Last year, the Thunder was 17-19 overall in 18 back-to-backs. … OKC is 30-11 with Serge Ibaka in the starting lineup and 17-4 when starting either Kendrick Perkins or Nazr Mohammed.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort