* Locker room name tags already were in place for each of the newcomers. Kendrick Perkins got Morris Peterson's old locker; Nate Robinson got Jeff Green's; and Nazr Mohammed got Nenad Krstic's.
* Customized jerseys for Perkins (No. 5), Robinson (No. 3) and Mohammed (No. 8) are available inside Oklahoma City Arena and also online at thunder.nba.com.
* Jerseys of Green, Krstic, Peterson and D.J. White have been taken off the racks.
* The Thunder edited its pre-game video to include the three newcomers while removing all four departures and adding some updated action shots of other players.
* There has been an uptick in on-line sales of the Rumble doll since forward Serge Ibaka used it as a prop in the All-Star dunk contest.
The Thunder added Perkins to combat a massive LA lineup underneath the basket, and the Lakers certainly took note.
"He's a champion," Ron Artest said of Perkins, who won the world title with the Celtics in 2008. "Any time you've got a champion, it's a problem. Anytime you've got a champion on your team and you've got future stars and players who want to be champions, that's a potential problem."
Continue reading this story on the...