Thunder notebook: Nick Collison sits, Nate Robinson activated
Videoview all videos
Mar 30Kevin Durant scored 39 points, as OKC finished its...
Mar 30Darnell Mayberry and John Rohde dissect OKC's...
Photoview all 20 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
HEADED FOR EXITS
The sellout crowd of 18,203 lost a few thousand fans who left the arena during a Golden State timeout with 13.5 seconds remaining and the Thunder leading 106-100.
The Warriors buried two 3-pointers in a span of 4.2 seconds to tie the score — Reggie Williams with 11.1 left; Monta Ellis with 6.9 left after a steal — and the game eventually went into overtime.
The Thunder is 13-2 in March, the most victories in a month in Thunder history. Seattle went 14-3 on two occasions (in March 1994 and November 1996). … After getting outrebounded 20-2 on the offensive end last time against Golden State, OKC and the Warriors tied 8-8 on Tuesday. … Golden State took an astounding 40 more shots in the last meeting (99-59). This time, the Warriors had 16 more attempts (104-88). … Former Edmond Santa Fe standout Ekpe Udoh had 12 points, six rebounds, three blocks and had to find 20 tickets for friends and family. … The Warriors scored 28 points off 19 Thunder turnovers, and OKC was outscored 15-4 on second-chance points. … The game had 11 ties and 18 lead changes.
"We got off to a great start tonight and I felt like we outplayed them or played them neck-to-neck. They just came up with some plays at the end to win it." – Golden State forward David Lee.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims