Thunder notebook: No celebration?
Asked after practice Friday what his plans would be if the Hornets defeated Memphis on Friday night, helping the Thunder clinch a playoff berth, Kevin Durant said: "Nothing. Go to sleep early, go to shootaround and be focused as soon as I wake up. Nothing changes.”
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort