Thunder notebook: OKC back on top at free-throw line
Thunder reclaims free-throw shooting percentage lead Saturday night vs. New York
Videoview all videos
Jan 15Darnell Mayberry and John Rohde examine OKC's 104-92...
Jan 15Kevin Durant scored 21 of his 28 points in the first...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
After averaging 6.3 turnovers in the first four games, Westbrook has averaged 2.3 in the last nine games.
After shooting 33.3 percent (22 for 66) from the field in the first four games, Westbrook has shot 48.3 (72 for 149) percent in the last nine. He still is struggling from 3-point range, however, shooting 23.1 percent on the season.
Ibaka has at least one blocked shot in 26 straight games. Perkins has at least one block in every game this season, matching his previous career high. OKC is the only team with two players having at least one block in every game. … Harden's 17.4 scoring average is tops among NBA reserves, and he has scored in double-digits in 18 straight games, a career best. … Since Perkins made his debut with the Thunder last March at Washington, the Thunder is 24-6 in the regular season. … OKC now has 21 consecutive home sellouts in the regular season. … The Thunder has won two straight years in Boston and last season won without an injured Durant or Jeff Green, who has since been traded to the Celtics.
“They're a much different team with Carmelo (Anthony, out with a sprained ankle and wrist). Anytime you lose one of your best players, it's tough.” – Thunder coach Scott Brooks after beating the Knicks 104-92 on Saturday.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday