Thunder notebook: Positive opener
Other than a poor rebounding outing, coach Scott Brooks was encouraged after watching film of a preseason opening loss at Memphis. The Thunder's top eight rotation players outscored the Grizzlies when they were on the court.
NewsOK Related Articles
“We did a lot of good things,” Brooks said. “We helped each other (by rotating defensively) and challenged shots. Sometimes you watch the game on tape and say, ‘It wasn't as good as I...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 69024Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31222Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29103Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19272Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6654Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6511Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 5366Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond