Thunder notebook: Serge Ibaka provides big lift
Oklahoma City sends Byron Mullens to Tulsa 66ers
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
New Orleans ranks second in opponent points per game, allowing just 91.7 a game. But with Chris Paul and David West, the Hornets have one of the best point guard/power forward duos in the league.
â€œWe have to do a good job of trying to contain Chris Paul, which is hard on all teams that he plays against,â€ Brooks said. â€œWe can't get frustrated with what do because he's seen just about every defense, and he's able to have success.â€
Paul is second in the NBA in assists at 10.5 per game, while West leads the Hornets in scoring at 18.8 points per game.
â€œWe have to do a good job of containing those two and not let any of their other guys be a wild card,â€ Brooks said.
Thunder coach Scott Brooks on Russell Westbrook â€” â€œYou know that he's improved when you think the game he had (Wednesday) night was just another game for Russell. But what he did in that game was not easy. I don't take it for granted what he does every night. And he's pretty consistent.â€
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort