Thunder notebook: Team has figured out how to bounce back from losses
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
And Maynor doesn't think they're done yet.
“I'm predicting Elite 8. And we got to face Kansas,” Maynor said. “‘W' alert coming to Florida State. We'll beat Florida State. I already know that. And then Kansas is going to have to see us.”
What makes Maynor so confident, aside from school pride?
“Them boys are playing good right now and they're playing together and playing hard.”
A DIFFERENT TUNE IN UTAH
The Jazz come to town tonight having lost four of its last six and six of its past 10.
Point guard Devin Harris, who was a part of the mega-trade that sent Deron Williams to New Jersey, injured his right hamstring in Monday's 18-point loss at Memphis and is questionable tonight. Brooks, however, views the Jazz as another dangerous team that could potentially steal a win much like the Raptors did Sunday.
“They're still going to come at you with a lot of physical play,” Brooks said. “They're great screen setters. They're great passers. It's a different team with Deron Williams not being there…They've had some tough injuries this year…But it's a team that we have to go out there and match their physical play because they're going to bring effort and they're going to bring some toughness to the game.”
Thunder forward Kevin Durant on the loss to Toronto: “It felt like I (was) a senior in college and we lost in the (NCAA) Tournament. I could have done so much more to help us win.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena