Thunder notebook: The Big Three
Boston’s three stars combined for 55 points, but Thunder coach P.J. Carlesimo said Leon Powe scoring all 11 of his points in the second quarter was the turning point. After Powe helped the Celtics overcome a 29-21 first-quarter deficit, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett took over.
Videoview all videos
Nov 6Mike Sherman and John Rohde discuss the Thunder's loss to...
Nov 6Coach P.J. Carlesimo and the Thunder players talk about...
Photoview all 21 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister