Thunder notebook: Kendrick Perkins finishes season with groin injury
Thunder center Kendrick Perkins suffered a hip/groin injury of Game 4 against the Dallas Mavericks in the first round of the playoffs and never fully recovered.
Thunder center Kendrick Perkins suffered a hip/groin injury in Game 4 against the Dallas Mavericks in the first round of the playoffs and never fully recovered.
It seems like an offseason procedure will be done, although there was no official word after Thursday night’s 121-106 season-ending loss to Miami at American Airlines Arena.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena