Thunder Q&A: James Harden 'I just couldn't make a layup'
The Thunder's James Harden talks about his Game 1 performance.
What did the Spurs do defensively against you?
Harden: “Nothing. I just couldn't make a layup. Couldn't make a layup. Couldn't make a shot. But it happens. I've got to get back to work tomorrow in practice and be ready for Game 2.”
Videoview all videos
May 28Kevin Durant had 27 points and 10 rebounds, but OKC...
May 28Berry Tramel and John Rohde explain how OKC let the game...
Photoview all 30 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
You didn't get to the foul line early in the game. Did that affect you?
Harden: “Well, it affected me. Getting to the free-throw line and getting easy points definitely helps me. I just got to be ready. I've got to be aggressive and get to the basket to be able to finish in Game 2.”
What positive can you take from Game 1?
Harden: “We played hard all four quarters until that last spurt where we gave up points and didn't move the ball. It's just about playing hard. I think we did that and we made more mistakes that we usually don't make.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M