Thunder Q&A: James Harden 'I just couldn't make a layup'
The Thunder's James Harden talks about his Game 1 performance.
What did the Spurs do defensively against you?
Harden: “Nothing. I just couldn't make a layup. Couldn't make a layup. Couldn't make a shot. But it happens. I've got to get back to work tomorrow in practice and be ready for Game 2.”
Videoview all videos
May 28Kevin Durant had 27 points and 10 rebounds, but OKC...
May 28Berry Tramel and John Rohde explain how OKC let the game...
Photoview all 30 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
You didn't get to the foul line early in the game. Did that affect you?
Harden: “Well, it affected me. Getting to the free-throw line and getting easy points definitely helps me. I just got to be ready. I've got to be aggressive and get to the basket to be able to finish in Game 2.”
What positive can you take from Game 1?
Harden: “We played hard all four quarters until that last spurt where we gave up points and didn't move the ball. It's just about playing hard. I think we did that and we made more mistakes that we usually don't make.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers