Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Thunder recalls D.J. White from Tulsa 66ers
The Oklahoma City Thunder has recalled forward D.J. White from the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Development League.White was assigned to Tulsa on March 18 and played in three games averaging 17.3 points, 9.7 rebounds, 2.0 blocks and 1.0 assist in 37.7 minutes. White, a rookie, has spent most of the season rehabbing from jaw surgery. He was acquired as part of a draft-day trade with the Detroit Pistons, who selected White 29th overall in the first round.
News Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in