Thunder report card: Offense down the stretch gets an A
How the Thunder and its followers fared during Game 1 of the NBA playoffs' first round.
NewsOK Related Articles
JAMES HARDEN: B. Hard to be too tough on Harden, who had 19 points on just seven points and was the Thunder's only aggressor for much of the game. But Harden also had five of the Thunder's below-average 14 turnovers. Protect the ball a little, and Harden will be dominating.
NATIONAL ANTHEM: A. Excellent rendition by Rob Clay.
DEFENDING DIRK: B. Brooks threw Ibaka and Nick Collison at the Mavs' All-Star before going to Perkins late. The Thunder was effective early, but Nowitzki got hot late, plus he got 10 foul shots. That's too many.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims