Thunder report card: Offense down the stretch gets an A
How the Thunder and its followers fared during Game 1 of the NBA playoffs' first round.
NewsOK Related Articles
JAMES HARDEN: B. Hard to be too tough on Harden, who had 19 points on just seven points and was the Thunder's only aggressor for much of the game. But Harden also had five of the Thunder's below-average 14 turnovers. Protect the ball a little, and Harden will be dominating.
NATIONAL ANTHEM: A. Excellent rendition by Rob Clay.
DEFENDING DIRK: B. Brooks threw Ibaka and Nick Collison at the Mavs' All-Star before going to Perkins late. The Thunder was effective early, but Nowitzki got hot late, plus he got 10 foul shots. That's too many.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena