Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3565Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534How to help tornado victims
- 3145Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Thunder up your wedding trousseau
By Heather Warlick
| Published: June 11, 2012
Brides: Want to Thunder up your wedding? Here are some ideas to add team spirit to your special day.
Try these spectacular OKC Thunder platform pumps on for size. Herstar has created two options for extreme Thunder “fan-shionistas.” One pair is laden with Middle Eastern crystals in Thunder blue, orange and white and retails for about $250. The company also offers a suede version with the Thunder logo on the toe that sells for $99. Thunder heels are sold at www.herstar.com.
Show your colors in your decor and bridesmaids dresses. Meg Guess Couture Bridal Shop offers a Two Birds wrap dress that can be worn numerous ways and comes in several Thunder colors to mix and match.
Incorporate Thunder colors into your linens. Linen rental companies such as Marianne's Rentals offer a rainbow of color choices for your table cloths, napkins and chair covers.
Add some Thunder bling to your gown or your bridesmaids' dresses by accessorizing with a diamond Thunder logo pendant, available for $10,000 at Mitchener-Farrand Jewelers, 2844 W Wilshire.
Or, if your wedding is on a game day, set up a big-screen TV at your reception so your guests don't miss the action.