Thunder will make the first of 10 ESPN appearances when it hosts Memphis
Dave Pasch and Doris Burke will call the at 7 p.m. Wednesday game
The Oklahoma City Thunder makes the first of its maximum 10 appearances on ESPN at 7 p.m. Wednesday when its hosts the Memphis Grizzlies. Dave Pasch will call the game with analyst Doris Burke, who also called the Kentucky-Baylor women's basketball game Tuesday night.
Videoview all videos
Nov 12Who will start at QB for the Cowboys this weekend against...
Nov 11Clint Chelf throws four touchdown passes and leads the...
Nov 10Gina Mizell and Berry Tramel discuss the QB carousel and...
NewsOK Related Articles
In the second game of the doubleheader, the L.A. Clippers host the Miami Heat at 9:30 p.m. Mike Tirico, Jeff Van Gundy and reporter Lisa Salters will call the game.
— Cox has picked up the Tulsa Union at Edmond Santa Fe playoff game at 7 p.m. Friday. The game at UCO's Wantland Stadium will air on channels 3 and 703.
— OU, OSU and Tulsa all have national TV appearances Saturday. FSN will air the Central Florida-Tulsa game at 11 a.m. (Mike Gleason, Dave Lapham and Desmond Purnell) and the Texas Tech-OSU game at 2:30 p.m. (Ron Thulin, Brian Baldinger and Jim Knox). Fox will carry the OU-West Virginia game at 6 p.m. Saturday (Gus Johnson, Charles Davis and Julie Alexandria).
— KOKH-25 has switched its noon Sunday NFL game from Philadelphia at Washington to Green Bay at Detroit.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion