Thunder's James Harden greets Raising Cane's customers in Edmond
“The Beard” signed autographs and posed for photos with fans during the promotion Thursday evening at Raising Cane's, 1225 E Second St., Edmond.
EDMOND — Raising Cane's customers got a chance to meet Oklahoma City Thunder player James Harden during a promotion for the new location Thursday.
A line of about 400 people wrapped around the outside of the store at 1225 E Second St., some sporting beards, during the event. Fans clamored to snap photos of the player with their phones or get an autograph.
Harden surprised a few customers by delivering orders through the drive-thru and counter inside the restaurant.
Raising Cane's opened the Edmond store last week. It's the fourth in Oklahoma and 136th nationwide.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area