Thunder's Kevin Durant is getting â€˜dialed in'
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 21 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
â€œI wouldn't say I was fatigued,â€ Durant said.
Durant also denies that added attention by opposing defenses has negatively affected him, often saying he's already seen it all. And Thunder coach Scott Brooks refused to concede that the emergence of point guard Russell Westbrook's offensive game has been a difficult adjustment for Durant to make.
â€œWe got a few guys that have improved offensively,â€ Brooks said. â€œJeff (Green) has gotten better. Serge (Ibaka) has definitely improved. James (Harden), lately, he's been much better. Everybody has to make an adjustment for your team to be successful. And Kevin is not an exception to that rule. Everybody has to sacrifice.â€
Durant thinks he has. Unlike last season, Durant boasts of being a more complete player.
â€œI feel like I'm doing other things for my team to win,â€ Durant said. â€œAs a player, that's what you want to do. Of course I'm going to get plenty of shots and opportunities to score and I want to capitalize on them. But I want to try to do other things like playing defense, getting steals and assists and getting blocks to help my team.
â€œIt's all about wins and losses here for us. I'm just trying to contribute.â€
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater