Timberwolves regain a rotation
MINNEAPOLIS — There was a time, not too many games ago, when a look at the Timberwolves bench suggested some of the team had forgotten to show up. For coach Rick Adelman, assembling a starting five — much less plotting out an effective rotation — was an ever-changing process that first required a consultation with the training staff.
NewsOK Related Articles
With Kevin Love and Chase Budinger's return still at least a month away, fans won't know the true potential of this team until late in the season, if at all. But, in the wake of Saturday's...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad