Timberwolves regain a rotation
MINNEAPOLIS — There was a time, not too many games ago, when a look at the Timberwolves bench suggested some of the team had forgotten to show up. For coach Rick Adelman, assembling a starting five — much less plotting out an effective rotation — was an ever-changing process that first required a consultation with the training staff.
NewsOK Related Articles
With Kevin Love and Chase Budinger's return still at least a month away, fans won't know the true potential of this team until late in the season, if at all. But, in the wake of Saturday's...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister