Time has come for LaMichael James
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — LaMichael James was idle for 12 games, a sleek sports car parked in the garage until he could be trusted on a new track.
NewsOK Related Articles
James played fast-break, no-huddle football as one of the nation's most exciting backs at Oregon, rushing for 5,082 career yards and averaging 6.6 yards per carry.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say