Time has come for LaMichael James
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — LaMichael James was idle for 12 games, a sleek sports car parked in the garage until he could be trusted on a new track.
NewsOK Related Articles
James played fast-break, no-huddle football as one of the nation's most exciting backs at Oregon, rushing for 5,082 career yards and averaging 6.6 yards per carry.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad