Time has come for LaMichael James
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — LaMichael James was idle for 12 games, a sleek sports car parked in the garage until he could be trusted on a new track.
NewsOK Related Articles
James played fast-break, no-huddle football as one of the nation's most exciting backs at Oregon, rushing for 5,082 career yards and averaging 6.6 yards per carry.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister