TNT's Lakers-Thunder telecast breaks Thunder ratings record with 27.1 rating
Previous record was 27.0 for Game 4 of 2011 Western Conference finals
TNT's telecast of the Oklahoma City Thunder vs. the Los Angeles Lakers Monday night broke the Thunder's ratings record with a 27.1 rating in Oklahoma City. The previous record was 27.0 for ESPN's telecast of Game 4 of the Thunder-Mavericks Western Conference finals series on May 23, 2011. The ratings peaked at 30.6 at 10:30 p.m. The NBA playoffs dominated the ratings last week, including a 9.6 for Game 7 of the Nuggets-Lakers series Saturday night on TNT.
Videoview all videos
May 15Berry Tramel and John Rohde report from Thunder and...
May 15The Lakers forward talks with Berry Tramel about how...
Photoview all 61 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports events May 8-14
1. L.A. Lakers at Oklahoma City, NBA playoffs, Monday, TNT, 27.1.
2. Denver at L.A. Lakers, NBA playoffs, Saturday, TNT, 9.6.
3. L.A. Lakers at Denver, NBA playoffs, Thursday, TNT, 7.0.
4. Indiana at Miami, NBA playoffs, Sunday, KOCO-5, 6.0.
5. Memphis at L.A. Clippers, NBA playoffs, Friday, ESPN, 5.9.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad