TNT's Lakers-Thunder telecast breaks Thunder ratings record with 27.1 rating
Previous record was 27.0 for Game 4 of 2011 Western Conference finals
TNT's telecast of the Oklahoma City Thunder vs. the Los Angeles Lakers Monday night broke the Thunder's ratings record with a 27.1 rating in Oklahoma City. The previous record was 27.0 for ESPN's telecast of Game 4 of the Thunder-Mavericks Western Conference finals series on May 23, 2011. The ratings peaked at 30.6 at 10:30 p.m. The NBA playoffs dominated the ratings last week, including a 9.6 for Game 7 of the Nuggets-Lakers series Saturday night on TNT.
Videoview all videos
May 15Berry Tramel and John Rohde report from Thunder and...
May 15The Lakers forward talks with Berry Tramel about how...
Photoview all 61 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports events May 8-14
1. L.A. Lakers at Oklahoma City, NBA playoffs, Monday, TNT, 27.1.
2. Denver at L.A. Lakers, NBA playoffs, Saturday, TNT, 9.6.
3. L.A. Lakers at Denver, NBA playoffs, Thursday, TNT, 7.0.
4. Indiana at Miami, NBA playoffs, Sunday, KOCO-5, 6.0.
5. Memphis at L.A. Clippers, NBA playoffs, Friday, ESPN, 5.9.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater