To storm or not to storm: Taking safety into consideration for storming the field
Storming the field may look like all fun and games, but there are plenty of stories to the contrary. Here are some instances that might make you think twice about rushing the field:
Videoview all videos
Dec 1In the final of a five-part series on the Best of Bedlam,...
Nov 30In the fouth in a five-part series on the Best of Bedlam,...
Nov 30In the third in a five-part series on the Best of Bedlam,...
Nov 28In the second in a five-part series on the Best of...
Nov 27In the first in a five-part series on the Best of Bedlam,...
Photoview all 6 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
1993: Michigan at Wisconsin
In perhaps one of the ugliest scenes of post-game delirium, Wisconsin fans got trapped behind a fence as Badger faithful stormed the field...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort