Toast for Coats benefits Christmas Connection
Toast for Coats begins at 6:30 p.m. Tickets and table sponsorships are available for purchase online at www.toastforcoats.com or by calling 634-2006. Individual tickets are $75 per person. Proceeds from the evening will fund the programs and operations of Christmas Connection.
Contributions to purchase coats and toys for the coming Christmas season will be part of the festivities. Others who wish to make a donation for those items can visit www.christmasconnection.org to support Christmas Shopping Days.
Toast for Coats sponsors are Chesapeake Energy, Dell, Great Plains Coca-Cola Bottling Co., Align Wealth Management, Stinnett & Associates, Garrett & Company, Weokie Credit Union, L. Myles Smith & Co., Eide Bailly, A-Tech Paving, Justin Rush and Cole & Reed.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in