Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill is known for its menu, atmosphere
Have you been in the mood for a fried bologna sandwich, or perhaps a 10-ounce sirloin?
How about rotisserie chicken served piping hot from an open fire rotisserie?
Photoview all photos
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday
Well Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill is just the place to get all that and more.
Located in the heart of Bricktown, Toby Keith’s has been serving up great food and friendly service in a down-to-earth environment since 2005.
Being a member of the Hal Smith Restaurant Group, which also includes Lakeside Grill and Redrock Canyon Grill, Toby Keith’s is known near and far for its menu selections and unique atmosphere. Being named after country music sensation Toby Keith doesn’t hurt either.
Rumor has it he stops in for a bite about once a month, so if you are lucky, maybe you can get an autograph between bites of the meatloaf or shrimp Caesar salad.
Striving to serve the best and be the best, Toby Keith’s is constantly adding new specials and promotions.
Active and retired military can take part in the American Soldier special, which is a one-time meal on the house of a cheeseburger, fries and drink and a daily lunch special that includes a new creation just for that day with interesting names such The Black and Blue burger that's a hard treat to pass up.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims