TOM AND RAY USE THE DREADED WORDS 'MOM'S RIGHT'
RAY: Then, when you drive away, you do the opposite: You take the car out of park first, and then release the parking brake.
TOM: I know this is a tough blow to absorb, Lynnay. But just remember, this could be a completely isolated case of Mom being right, and have no bearing on whether she also was right about your first three husbands.
Auto repairs can be costly! Save money by ordering Tom and Ray's pamphlet "Ten Ways You May Be Ruining Your Car Without Even Knowing It!" Send $4.75 (check or money order) to Ruin, P.O. Box 536475, Orlando, FL 32853-6475.
Get more Click and Clack in their new book, "Ask Click and Clack: Answers from Car Talk." Got a question about cars? Write to Click and Clack in care of this newspaper, or email them by visiting the Car Talk website at www.cartalk.com.
(c) 2012 by Tom and Ray Magliozzi and Doug Berman
Distributed by King Features Syndicate, Inc.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims