Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen welcome baby, Vivian
BOSTON (AP) — New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, have announced the birth of their second child, a girl named Vivian Lake.
Bundchen announced the birth on her Facebook page, saying their daughter was born at home on Wednesday and is "healthy and full of life."
"We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth once again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel," Bundchen wrote in her Facebook posting.
The couple also has a son, Benjamin, who turns 3 on Saturday. Brady also has a 5-year-old son, John, with actress Bridget Moynahan.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals