OKC Thunder: Tony Parker's buzzer-beater stuns Thunder in opener
Tony Parker sank a 21-foot jumper as time expired and the San Antonio Spurs won a thrilling rematch of the Western Conference finals, beating the Oklahoma City Thunder 86-84 on Thursday night.
SAN ANTONIO — The visiting locker room inside AT&T Center maintained an unharmed and unmistakable silence.
Players muttered barely a peep, and the intruders with the cameras and microphones dared not interrupt what clearly was a preference for soothing stillness.
Photoview all 17 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Every few seconds, a singular profanity would spring from around the corner, where running water rained down from the showers. It was all that pierced through the air.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims