Tool chest is a modern take on a vintage classic
Don and Dave Runyan offer plans for carpentry projects.
The completed tool chest measures 24 inches long by 20 inches tall by 12 inches deep.
The Precision Tool Chest plan, No. 788, is $9.95 and includes step-by-step instructions with photos, construction diagrams, a complete shopping list and cutting schedule and a toll-free help line for project questions.
Create a worthy companion piece for the precision tool chest with a woodworking bench plan, No. 866, for $9.95. Please include $4.00 per order for postage and handling and allow about two weeks for delivery.
To order by mail, clip this article and send it with a check or money order to U-Bild Features, c/o The Oklahoman, 821B S. Tremont St., Oceanside, CA 92054. To order by credit card, or to request a free catalog, call (800) 828-2453. Visit U-Bild on the web at u-bild.com.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims