Top 10 high school football stadiums in the Oklahoma City area
1. Guthrie, Jelsma Stadium
Jelsma Stadium, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, doesn’t have artificial turf. It doesn’t have a Jumbotron. But what it does have can’t be expressed in dollars, cents and flash. For more on Jelsma, check out our story: Why Guthrie's Jelsma Stadium is the Oklahoma City area's best high school football venue.
Photoview all 34 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
2. Millwood, L.W. Good Stadium and Leodies Robinson Field
Surrounded on three sides by steep grass hills, allowing for more fans than the bleachers will actually hold.
3. Newcastle, Racer Stadium
Got a face-lift — new two-story fieldhouse and artificial turf — but it retained what made it cool —checkered end zones and pregame pageantry.
4. Douglass, Moses F. Miller Stadium
Trojans are 21-3 at new Moses F. Miller Stadium, which opened in 2007 as tribute to their glorious past with a modern feel.
5. Yukon, Miller Stadium
The 6,000-seat stadium opened this year with a video screen, scoreboard, FieldTurf and a state-of-the-art track.
6. Stillwater, Pioneer Stadium
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 81018Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30448Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 30137Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 25654Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8097Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7386Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7344Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday