Top running back prospects in NFL Draft
The top NFL running back prospects in this year's draft, according to CBSsports.com:
1. Mark Ingram, Alabama
The former Heisman winner combines great vision, quickness and power to be the top-ranked running back in the 2011 NFL Draft. Could be the lone first-round running back.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
2. Mikel LeShoure, Illinois
A powerful running back with good vision and size, LeShoure is generally regarded as one of the top three running backs in the draft.
3. Ryan Williams, Virginia Tech
NFL teams are questioning his durability, but his production is unquestioned. He rushed for 2,132 yards and 30 touchdowns in 23 games for the Hokies. He'll be gone before the third round begins.
4. DeMarco Murray, Oklahoma
Murray helped ease durability questions by staying healthy as a senior and has proved to be one of the most versatile and explosive running backs in the draft. A likely Day 2 pick.
5. Daniel Thomas, Kansas State
His combination of size (6-0, 228) and athleticism is intriguing to NFL teams, but his lack of breakaway speed limits his overall ceiling.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena