TOPIC | Mad Cow Disease
Beef dispute confronts Rice on Korean visit June 29, 2008 SEOUL, South Korea (AP) -- Beef bested bombs. America's chief diplomat found herself vouching for the purity of U.S. cattle Saturday, wading into a bitter trade dispute that for South Koreans has eclipsed the long-running drama over North Korea's nuclear activity and threatened the government of... Read More
Hundreds injured in South Korea beef protests June 29, 2008 SEOUL, South Korea (AP) -- Protesters fought riot police early Sunday at a rally opposing the resumption of American beef imports to South Korea, hours after the chief U.S. diplomat vouched for the health of U.S. cattle. An estimated 15,000 people - some wielding steel pipes and hurling stones at police... Read More
Q&A with Dr. Becky Brewer June 14, 2006 Today's Q&A is with the state veterinarian with the Animal Industry Services Division at the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry. How are these most recent cases of mad cow disease different from earlier cases? The histopathology (slides that look at the actual brain tissue) is different from... Read More
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?