PERSON | Chris Duhon
Oklahoma City Thunder: Eight minutes of 'wow' basketball sank the Golden Oldies December 08, 2012 The aged Lakers can't handle the Thunder's fresh legs and quick hands, the young springs of Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant Read More
Oklahoma City Thunder: Are the Lakers contenders or pretenders? December 06, 2012 Los Angeles comes to Oklahoma City with a 9-10 record and a host of issues. While the jury is still out, there's no question this team thus far is not a squad most envisioned the Lakers would be when they reloaded in August. Read More
NBA: With Dwight Howard trade. Lakers unseat Oklahoma City Thunder as odds-on favorites to win Western Conference August 11, 2012 Before the sign-and-trade that brought point guard Steve Nash to LA from Phoenix in early July, the Lakers' odds of reaching next season's NBA Finals were 12 to 1, according to oddsmaker RJ Bell of Pregame.com. With the acquisitions of Nash and Howard, the Lakers' odds have been lowered to 3 to 1, trailing only the... Read More
NBA power rankings: The post-Dwight Howard trade power rankings August 11, 2012 John Rohde breaks down the NBA power rankings now that Dwight Howard has landed with the Los Angeles Lakers. Read More
Questions answered about Stojakovic trade July 31, 2006 The first smell of something fishy arose when they pushed back a noon press conference to 3 p.m. Then it became clear on July 12 that the Hornets were about to acquire free-agent forward Peja Stojakovic through a sign-and-trade with the Indiana Pacers rather than signing him to an outright contract, leading to... Read More
St. Aug coach recalls Price, White April 06, 2003 NEW ORLEANS Bernard Griffith relishes his reputation. "Ask them and they'll tell you, said Griffith, the longtime basketball coach at St. Augustine High School. "They'll say, Coach Griff is crazy.' Asked, two former players just laughed. Neither took the bait. "He was a good coach, said Oklahoma senior Quannas... Read More
- 81018Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30448Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 30137Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 25654Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8097Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7386Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7344Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday